Producer can chose the 'Finish Project' option to close the Project at any point of time once it's started. GAFX recommends the Producer to discuss the same with Artist before closing down the Project officially. If both the parties are in agreement to 'close' the Project then it leads to a smooth payment to Artist.
Articles in this section
- When can a Project be allowed to be finished by Producer?
- Can the scope of work be changed during course of execution of the Project?
- Can the Archived Project be made active and start receiving bids?
- Can a project be postponed for any reason and stop receiving bids?
- How can I contact an artist working on my project?
- How can I upload my files?
- When can an artist start working on my project?
- What are the different types of methods available for completing the project?
- How can we make a Project get started on time?
- Can we post a Project as private?