It is not really needed as Producer can decide what needs to be published openly to the Freelancers world while posting a Project. Later, full details should be discussed with Artist whom you are considering for assigning the Project. This is required as Artist needs to understand the full scope of the Project before agreeing with project terms.
Articles in this section
- When can a Project be allowed to be finished by Producer?
- Can the scope of work be changed during course of execution of the Project?
- Can the Archived Project be made active and start receiving bids?
- Can a project be postponed for any reason and stop receiving bids?
- How can I contact an artist working on my project?
- How can I upload my files?
- When can an artist start working on my project?
- What are the different types of methods available for completing the project?
- How can we make a Project get started on time?
- Can we post a Project as private?