It is not mandatory. GAFX offers three options to the Producers while posting a Project. If Budget is decided then type can be chosen as 'Fixed'. if not exactly known then type can be chosen as 'Range'. if completely not known then it can be chosen as 'Flexible' and this allows Freelancers to come up with their own proposals.
Articles in this section
- When can a Project be allowed to be finished by Producer?
- Can the scope of work be changed during course of execution of the Project?
- Can the Archived Project be made active and start receiving bids?
- Can a project be postponed for any reason and stop receiving bids?
- How can I contact an artist working on my project?
- How can I upload my files?
- When can an artist start working on my project?
- What are the different types of methods available for completing the project?
- How can we make a Project get started on time?
- Can we post a Project as private?