'By Milestone' is ideal if the duration is long (more than 2 weeks). In this case, Artist can specify how he/she would like to complete the Project in staged manner. There are no rules as such in defining the milestones. Artist has got full freedom to specify any no. of milestones, duration between each milestone, amount for each milestone etc. But, Producer may negotiate on the same terms with Artist before finalizing the Project to Artist.
Articles in this section
- What are the various Membership options available on GAFX platform?
- Will there be any situation where Project scope may get changed?
- Can a project be postponed for any reason on which an Artist did the bidding?
- How can I contact Producer of my project?
- What if the Producer doesn't respond to my bidding?
- Can the posted Bidding details be modified?
- How soon the response can be expected from Producer?
- Will the bidding intimation be notified to Producer immediately?
- What are the rules surrounded by, if Artist opts for 'By Milestone'?
- What is the ideal situation for an Artist to go for 'By Project' option?