Producer & Artist can exchange Phone and E-mail details to be in touch with each other on Project matters on demand. But GAFX strictly encourages both parties to put any agreement made on the Project terms to be recorded within the platform. You may agree on Project terms mutually over Phone or E-mail but the same should be mentioned and mutually agreed in the Project's 'workspace'. This helps GAFX to understand what has been agreed on Project terms and resolve any issue arise later.
Articles in this section
- Will the GAFX team notifies to Artist on membership due?
- Will an Artist also be rated by the Producer?
- What is the benefit of rating the Producer?
- Is it mandatory to rate the Producer after finishing the Project?
- Can a Project be closed/finished early by Producer?
- Who can close an active Project?
- What is the GAFX Fee charged on the Project/Milestone amount?
- What if an Artist is not happy with the Project work?
- Can an Artist contact Producer of the Project outside of GAFX platform?
- How can an Artist be in touch with Producer during the execution of the Project?