Producer can chose the 'Finish Project' option to close the Project at any point of time once it's started. GAFX recommends the Producer to discuss the same with Artist before closing down the Project officially. If both the parties are in agreement to 'close' the Project then it leads to a smooth payment to Artist.
Articles in this section
- Will the GAFX team notifies to Artist on membership due?
- Will an Artist also be rated by the Producer?
- What is the benefit of rating the Producer?
- Is it mandatory to rate the Producer after finishing the Project?
- Can a Project be closed/finished early by Producer?
- Who can close an active Project?
- What is the GAFX Fee charged on the Project/Milestone amount?
- What if an Artist is not happy with the Project work?
- Can an Artist contact Producer of the Project outside of GAFX platform?
- How can an Artist be in touch with Producer during the execution of the Project?