Producer can chose the 'Finish Project' option to close the Project at any point of time once it's started. GAFX recommends the Producer to discuss the same with Artist before closing down the Project officially. If both the parties are in agreement to 'close' the Project then it leads to a smooth payment to Artist.
Articles in this section
- Can a Project be closed/finished early by Producer?
- Will an Artist also be rated by the Producer?
- What is the benefit of rating the Producer?
- Is it mandatory to rate the Producer after finishing the Project?
- What if an Artist is not happy with the Project work?
- Can an Artist contact Producer of the Project outside of GAFX platform?
- How can an Artist be in touch with Producer during the execution of the Project?
- What are the possible actions a Producer may perform upon receiving the accepted offer from an Artist?
- What actions an Artist can perform upon receiving the modified offer from the Producer?
- What steps Producer can take when offer is accepted by the Artist?