Apart from the mandatory Project terms like Budget, milestone payments, timelines etc. specifying how you would like to achieve the Project objective using the 'Cover Letter' and 'Additional Information' sections will give better view to Producer. Even, you can attach some sample files making the Producer know that you have handful of experience in doing this kind of Projects.
Articles in this section
- What is the GAFX Fee charged on the Project/Milestone amount?
- What are the various Membership options available on GAFX platform?
- Who can close an active Project?
- When can an Artist make Fund release request to Producer on the working Project?
- Will there be any situation where Project scope may get changed?
- Can a project be postponed for any reason on which an Artist did the bidding?
- How can I contact Producer of my project?
- How soon an Artist can get started on a Project after receiving offer from Producer?
- What if the Producer doesn't respond to my bidding?
- Can the posted Bidding details be modified?