It is in the hands of the Producer to speed up the selection process of Artist upon receiving the Biddings. Quickly and clearly negotiating the Project terms will allow the Project to be started on time.
Articles in this section
- When can a Project be allowed to be finished by Producer?
- How to close a Project after Freelancer completes the agreed scope of work?
- Can the Archived Project be made active and start receiving bids?
- Can a project be postponed for any reason and stop receiving bids?
- How can I contact an artist working on my project?
- How can I upload my files?
- When can an artist start working on my project?
- Why should I escrow the budget before the start of the project ?
- Can a Freelancer be contacted upon posting the Project?
- What are the different types of methods available for completing the project?