Yes, it's likely to happen sometimes. But, Producer to discuss this with Artist and both mutually agree to the change while Project is getting executed. The Project terms can be changed like scope of work, no. of milestones, timelines, budget etc.
Articles in this section
- What is the GAFX Fee charged on the Project/Milestone amount?
- What are the various Membership options available on GAFX platform?
- Who can close an active Project?
- When can an Artist make Fund release request to Producer on the working Project?
- Will there be any situation where Project scope may get changed?
- Can a project be postponed for any reason on which an Artist did the bidding?
- How can I contact Producer of my project?
- How soon an Artist can get started on a Project after receiving offer from Producer?
- What if the Producer doesn't respond to my bidding?
- Can the posted Bidding details be modified?